CONCRETE DUMPSTER RENTALS
Low Cost Concrete Disposal
Our Concrete Dumpster Rentals make disposing heavy debris like asphalt, dirt, and concrete easy and affordable. Our concrete dumpsters are a great option for removing demolition waste, driveway replacements, parking lot repairs and much more.
- Quick delivery and turn around times help you get the job done fast.
- Concrete dumpster dimensions and weight limitations vary by service location. Usually a 10 or 20 yard dumpster is provided.
- Lengthy amount of days allotted to give you enough time to complete your job, nominal fee for additional days needed.
- Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team is ready to assist you with any questions and dumpster rental needs.
How We Dispose Your Concrete
We offer concrete dumpster rentals in almost all of our service areas, these are used for concrete, asphalt, dirt, and brick removal depending on the location.
Guidelines for renting our concrete dumpsters are as below:
- Weight Limits: 10 tons is the max weight limit our trucks can haul. Anything over that is considered over loaded and against the law to haul anything heavier as per D.O.T. state regulations. 10 tons of concrete, dirt, asphalt, and brick is equal to 10 Yards.
- Overloading: 20 Yard dumpsters can only be filled half way when loading heavy debris or it will exceed the maximum weight limit of 10 tons.
Materials Allowed In A Concrete Dumpster
Recyclable Clean Concrete:
Recyclable clean concrete must not have any trash, metal, plant roots or any other material other than concrete or it will be considered contaminated and you will have to pay for disposing of the contents based on the tonnage. Clean concrete is crushed, recycled, and used for making gravel and sometimes filling bodies of water for future construction sites. Painted concrete must not contain lead paint or it is considered contaminated. We can haul away contaminate free concrete, making concrete disposal a simple and affordable process.
The maximum weight for our dumpster rental is 10 tons or 20,000 pounds equivalent to 10 cubic yards. This is the equivalence of 500 sq ft that is 6 inches in thickness. Please use our handy concrete weight calculator for help with estimating concrete weight.