ROOFING DUMPSTER RENTALS
Low Cost Roofing Dumpsters
Replacing an old roof? A roofing dumpster rental is the best way to haul away the old shingles as you remove them. We make roofing and shingle tear offs a breeze regardless if you are a roofing contractor or a do it yourself type person. We make it affordable and easy to complete a roof project with our roofing dumpster rentals.
- We offer a wide selection of Dumpster Rental Sizes to complete any residential or commercial roofing project.
- Our Roofing Dumpsters are used for Asphalt Shingles, Tiles, Wood, Gravel, Underlayment, Trim, and other types of roofing materials.
- Our drivers are experienced in placing roofing dumpsters in the perfect location making your roof tear off easy and seamless. Generally we place them close to the home or building allowing roofers to scrape roofing material straight into the roofing dumpster.
We typically do not dispose of anything hazardous or chemical related. However, certain waste facilities allow roofing tar and foam. Please check with us prior to loading this type material to make sure it is allowed, many waste facility restrictions differ from city to city.
Determine Which Roofing Dumpster Size is Best
Determine the type of shingles you are tearing off and square footage. More common type asphalt shingles roofs are generally three-tab and architectural. Architectural shingles weigh slightly more than three-tab shingles because they are usually extra thick.
Specifications for Architectural Roofing Shingles:
- 10-20 Squares of Shingles (1,000-2,000 Square Feet) = 10-15 Yard Dumpster
- 20-40 Squares of Shingles (2,000-4,000 Square Feet) = 15-20 Yard Dumpster
- 40-60 Squares of Shingles (4,000-6,000 Square Feet) = 2 x 20 Yard Dumpsters
- 60-80 Squares of Shingles (4,000-8,000 Square Feet) = 3 x 20 Yard Dumpsters
Specifications for Three-Tab Roofing Shingles:
- 10-20 Squares of Shingles (1,000-2,000 Square Feet) = 10 Yard Dumpster
- 20-40 Squares of Shingles (2,000-4,000 Square Feet) = 15 Yard Dumpster
- 40-60 Squares of Shingles (4,000-6,000 Square Feet) = 20 Yard Dumpster
- 60-80 Squares of Shingles (6,000-8,000 Square Feet) = 2 x 20 Yard Dumpsters
Determine Total Roofing Squares
Roofing square is equal to 100 Square Feet of shingles. 3 bundles of shingles = 1 roofing square.
Knowing how many bundles you need to purchase is key. Generally 30 bundles of asphalt shingles is equivalent to a 10 square roof.
(30 divided by 3 = 10) If the roof has 2 layers of asphalt shingles then you have a total of 20 squares. *Cedar shakes will need a larger size dumpster.
Example - If you have 10 roofing squares of cedar shakes to remove you will need a 10 yard dumpster.
Use the link below to determine how many total roofing squares you have or you can always ask your roofing contractor for this information.
Asphalt Shingles Guide
Our guide below should help you determine which size dumpster rental you will need for asphalt shingles. The number of layers will affect which size dumpster you need.
Example - 20 square X 2 layers = 40sq. *Cedar shakes will need a larger size dumpster.